Looking to Photgraph Hunting Dogs

Schlag

Looking to Photograph Hunting dogs for various Magazines. If you or a bunch of guys are doing any group training I would be interested in possibly coming out if my schedule allows it. Gladly trade some HIGH quality shots of your dogs in exchange for photographing your dogs. Looking for all Pointing Breeds and Labs. Located 45 NW of Minneapolis. Willing to travel...the more dogs available the farther I will go. Email or PM me Looking to take pictures in Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter

Last edited:
Always a possibility but unfortuenlty they don't sell as well. Just the way it is! I don't make the rules!

Schlag,

Where are you located at? I am NW of Minneapolis. I live in the Elk River area. I run a couple of field bred Golden's. They are fun to watch, and great for pictures. Let me know if you are interested and I can work up a meeting time.

If you want pictures of different pointing breeds I would invite you to attend one of the Mid-North Region (MN, SD & ND) of NSTRA field trials. You can probably ride along in a 4-wheeler with a judge and photograph the dogs in action. For sure there will be GSP's, GWP's, English Setters, English Pointers, Brittanys and maybe another breed or two. Our closest trial to you this spring will be at the Prairie Pothole Lodge near Oakes, ND. If you would like more info please feel free to send me a PM.

Very much would be interested in your dog event. I will be out and passing through that area twice this spring photographing birds. Could possibly make it work. No guarantees but it is a possibility. Just to let you know my work schedule has me working every other weekend and I am batting about .200 on being able to attend these type of events the past two years! They just always seem to be on the weekend I work!!!! You can see my work at SteveOehlenschlager.com.

Very much would be interested in your dog event. I will be out and passing through that area twice this spring photographing birds. Could possibly make it work. No guarantees but it is a possibility. Just to let you know my work schedule has me working every other weekend and I am batting about .200 on being able to attend these type of events the past two years! They just always seem to be on the weekend I work!!!! You can see my work at SteveOehlenschlager.com.

The NSTRA trials this year by Oakes are on April 29-30 and May 27-29.

Back