Looking for GSP

gundogsrus

I am looking for a female GSP, 5 mos up to 1 year old. Not looking for started as I will train her up myself. If anyone has an older pup out of a litter that they have not been able sell, please give me a holler.
I live 1 1/2 hours S/E of central Denver. I am willing to travel 3-4 hours for the right pup.

Thanks
Rick....303-648-3553
:)

Last edited:
Rick we have a nice female 9 months old. she has been worked on birds and intro to the gun . she is here and heel conditioned and has been pointing pigeons and quail. my number 513-284-2862

There is a 5 month old resuce GSP in Amarillo with obedience training only...$0; you would only be out travel.

Thanks....

Thank you both for the reply.

Beaglebob, is your wife's name Debi? I have been e-mailing back forth the last couple days with a gal in Ohio in regards to a 9 mos. old solid liver female.

I was really interested in this pup, then a local fellow called and said he had what I was looking for. When that one didn't work out, I then decided to keep searching local and not have to deal with shipping and all. I am sure I will find one sooner or later.

Thanks again.

Thank you both for the reply.

Beaglebob, is your wife's name Debi? I have been e-mailing back forth the last couple days with a gal in Ohio in regards to a 9 mos. old solid liver female.

I was really interested in this pup, then a local fellow called and said he had what I was looking for. When that one didn't work out, I then decided to keep searching local and not have to deal with shipping and all. I am sure I will find one sooner or later.

Thanks again.

no her name is stacie. the dog i have is solid liver as well.

my wife works at the chapel hills mall here in co. sprgs and she saw two at the pet store there. I called her and she said one had just been sold as she was there. I do not know anything about the dog, it might be from a dog mill, I guess you can call and inquire about the pup

Back