Looking for a black lab puppy.Not paying more than 500.

It may sound like that to you but you never dealt with 3 of my 4 dogs. My last dog would do it but he never needed it. The other three, not a chance in hell, and we tried not for a few days, hours, weeks, but for over three years each.

And yes, I know how to "crate train".
If 75% of your dogs lack this skill the first place I would look is in the mirror.

Crate training is just another tool in the tool box. A lot of times when traveling or on hunting trips people that you’re staying with don’t really care for dogs. Having the ability to not have to stress out that the dogs flipping out or that who your staying with knows the dogs are fine outta site is such a nice piece of mind. On a hot day sometimes I’ll find mine sleeping in their dog houses when cooler or more comfortable place is available. I’ve heard they crave a den like space that is small and dark.

A lot of good reasons to crate train a dog. The first is dogs are significantly safer traveling in a strapped down crate than loose inside a vehicle. We aren't doing a dog any favors by letting them sit loose in the front or back seat going 70 mph down a highway.

Crate training is just another tool in the tool box. A lot of times when traveling or on hunting trips people that you’re staying with don’t really care for dogs. Having the ability to not have to stress out that the dogs flipping out or that who your staying with knows the dogs are fine outta site is such a nice piece of mind. On a hot day sometimes I’ll find mine sleeping in their dog houses when cooler or more comfortable place is available. I’ve heard they crave a den like space that is small and dark.
People who don't like dogs will get a karma episode for sure.

Back