Looking for a black lab puppy.Not paying more than 500.

My dog is guaranteed for eyes, hips and EIC for 5 years. Just need a vet to confirm with paperwork and the kennel gives purchase credit for new puppy whenever you are ready- good for your lifetime.
We guarantee we will take back a puppy back and its backed up in a contract. We do all health checks on dam and sire. We do the do claws dock tails, do worming, first round of shots and electronic chip included in purchase price. We do as much back ground checks on the people we adopt our puppies to so that we can fit the right pup to the right owners. Its not easy raise a litter to 8 or 9 weeks. The hourly pay would be less than minimum wage. We have bred dual champions and AKC master hunters. We do it to improve the breed.

We guarantee we will take back a puppy back and its backed up in a contract. We do all health checks on dam and sire. We do the do claws dock tails, do worming, first round of shots and electronic chip included in purchase price. We do as much back ground checks on the people we adopt our puppies to so that we can fit the right pup to the right owners. Its not easy raise a litter to 8 or 9 weeks. The hourly pay would be less than minimum wage. We have bred dual champions and AKC master hunters. We do it to improve the breed.

You do it the right way 👍

My dogs love their crates. They prefer to be in them when they sleep, they are supposed to, they are a denning animal. And don't say never. My dog just had tight rope surgery 2 weeks ago this Tuesday. Had she not been properly crate trained, the recovery would be horrible. Not crate training your dog is a major mistake. And letting the dog ride up front is the same as not putting a child in a car seat.
My dogs would never, EVER, stay in a crate. Not my decision but theirs. They hated every second of it. And I tried to crate train each of them because they were supposed to love it, supposed to be denning animals, etc.

Nope. Some dogs will do it others will not. the nly time my dogs would go in their crates without a fight was when we were out hunting.

My dogs would never, EVER, stay in a crate. Not my decision but theirs. They hated every second of it. And I tried to crate train each of them because they were supposed to love it, supposed to be denning animals, etc.

Nope. Some dogs will do it others will not. the nly time my dogs would go in their crates without a fight was when we were out hunting.
Sounds to me like your dogs TRAINED YOU not to put them in a crate. Dogs are much smarter than people give them credit. Your dogs go into a crate when going hunting because if they do they get to hunt, the reward… at home they learned if they put up a fuss they can come out right away now they don’t have to go in. Smart dogs

There is a reason why we normally call it “Crate Training” most dogs need to be trained to do it properly

Last edited:
Sounds to me like your dogs TRAINED YOU not to put them in a crate. Dogs are much smarter than people give them credit. Your dogs go into a crate when going hunting because if they do they get to hunt, the reward… at home they learned if they put up a fuss they can come out right away now they don’t have to go in. Smart dogs

There is a reason why we normally call it “Crate Training” most dogs need to be trained to do it properly
That is total bullshit.

Your dogs would stay in a crate and love them if they were my dogs. In the hands of some owners, dogs will never really achieve anything.

That is total bullshit.
We actually start crate training our puppies at 3 - 4 weeks old. We start out with a small crate without a door on it in the puppy area with a couple soft blankets and some toys in it. Eventually as they are weaning from momma we take out the whelping pen and they start sleeping in the crate. By the time they go home they are all used to sleeping in a crate… I have had positive feedback from all my clients that the transition to crate time at home was incredibly easy.

Attachments

• IMG_0468.png
    IMG_0468.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 11

It may sound like that to you but you never dealt with 3 of my 4 dogs. My last dog would do it but he never needed it. The other three, not a chance in hell, and we tried not for a few days, hours, weeks, but for over three years each.

And yes, I know how to "crate train".

Your dogs would stay in a crate and love them if they were my dogs. In the hands of some owners, dogs will never really achieve anything.
You can believe whatever you want. I would show you the results of crate training my 2nd dog if I had taken pictures. No one would believe the daily destruction. My oldest dog did for 3 years but never liked it. My 3rd dog hated it always with a passion. 4th dog would do it but never needed it. He'd lay curled up anywhere and never was a worry.

If you dont start crate training the day you bring them home, and stick with it through all the crying and whining for the first 2-3 weeks, its a lost cause. First time momma or the kids runs to it and takes it out to play when its crying, its over.

My dog cried so loud at first the neighbor asked if something was wrong. Its tough love but now he has his own safe place of his own and loves every bit of it. For the first few days you would have thought i had the dog tied up by its ears by the way he sounded. I am currently working at my computer, and he is balled up sleeping in his kennel because its his favorite spot. I think he even has the door closed, he learned to do that himself

You can believe whatever you want. I would show you the results of crate training my 2nd dog if I had taken pictures. No one would believe the daily destruction. My oldest dog did for 3 years but never liked it. My 3rd dog hated it always with a passion. 4th dog would do it but never needed it. He'd lay curled up anywhere and never was a worry.

Im confused by "daily destruction" due to crate training. Did you have a bunch of stuff in there with it? Should be an empty plastic bottomed crate during training

Crate training starts at 8 weeks of age when you bring the puppy home. Laying curled up anywhere has nothing to do with whether or not a dog needs crate trained. Obviously you don't really understand what crate training is, what the benefits are, and how to do it.

It may sound like that to you but you never dealt with 3 of my 4 dogs. My last dog would do it but he never needed it. The other three, not a chance in hell, and we tried not for a few days, hours, weeks, but for over three years each.

You

I’ve never heard of a dog that couldn’t be crate trained. I’ve seen dogs that had bad anxiety and would bust up cheap plastic crates, but there are methods around that. If your gonna tell me that 3 out of 4 of your dogs were not able to be crate trained if you were doing it properly then I would say go buy a lottery ticket, cus the odds are not good. I’m not trying to be mean, but the avg dog owner thinks he did a good job when his dog sits for a treat and wags his tail when he comes home.

Back