Look who's going to lose a hundred this year

carptom1

Not the Royal's. All they need is to split these last two with the Twins and the Twinkies will have a hundred losses. For the first time in a long time I am excited about the Royals. I am even starting to like old " country breakfast" Butler. It is amazing how much better he has become once we surrounded him with talent and he figured out he wasn't going to do anything but DH. We have at least 6 guys maybe seven that could have 20+ homers and flirt with 100 Rbi's. Great bullpen. If we could get 1-2 decent starters and we are in.

How bout Matt Cassel? He could be retrained to pitch, since he's going need another career. I bet with almost no training at all he could throw an 80 mph fastball up in the strike zone! Look at the upside, that's before he learns to throw a hanging slider. where's Vin Mazzaro?

How bout Matt Cassel? He could be retrained to pitch, since he's going need another career. I bet with almost no training at all he could throw an 80 mph fastball up in the strike zone! Look at the upside, that's before he learns to throw a hanging slider. where's Vin Mazzaro?

I may have just been dumb luck, but it's amazing if you surround Cassel with talent as was the case in New England, how he flourished when Brady went down that year... :confused:

Not the Royal's. All they need is to split these last two with the Twins and the Twinkies will have a hundred losses. For the first time in a long time I am excited about the Royals. I am even starting to like old " country breakfast" Butler. It is amazing how much better he has become once we surrounded him with talent and he figured out he wasn't going to do anything but DH. We have at least 6 guys maybe seven that could have 20+ homers and flirt with 100 Rbi's. Great bullpen. If we could get 1-2 decent starters and we are in.

Take all your best players and break a limb or make them disabled for 3 4ths of the year or more, actualy make that most all the team and see where any team stands. With what they put on the field this year they did well to win any. Every player was hurt and many key players for most of the year and still are. All you can do with that is show up and wait till next year. Just a bad luck year injury wise. It can not happen twice in a row, not that many guys. I look for a huge dif in 1012.

Wellthe task will be tougher for the twinks today, the Royals won't trot out Gilbert O'Sullivan, ( In a Little While From Now), or Vinny ( Titanic) Mazzaro.

well they managed to stop the bleeding at 99. Royals had no offense with half the team on the bench. How about those Sox/braves. What an epic collapse by both teams.

Back