Llewellin Setter

Swanyriver

Does anyone know of a breeder in the State of Colorado more particular the Denver area? I should have put this in in the first posting. I have a friend that has a female that she would like to breed, so Im looking for this particular breed for this.

Last edited:
No, but I can give you the name of a good Brittany breeder in the Denver area. I just bought a pup from him in January. His name is Steve Chang and his web site is www.godfathergundogs.com

Thanks for the reply, I actually have a friend that has a female and wants to breed her. I will keep looking and thanks again.

what kind of dogs are you looking for. i know some pretty good german shorthair breeders. thier bloodlines are great let me know if you interested. the are in the metro area

gsp,

You're going to feel really stupid after you get the answer. Read the subjext line to this thread.

Llewellin Setter

That's okay. We all have some of those moments. :)

DZ

gsp,

You're going to feel really stupid after you get the answer. Read the subjext line to this thread.

Llewellin Setter

That's okay. We all have some of those moments. :)

DZ

you know i just caught that after i hit the "submit reply" button and i was like shit i wonder how bad i'm gonna get messed with. and good for you. you caught it. its good to have fun once in awhile

Thanks for the info guys.
She is willing to travel to KS, to the couple breeders that I have found out there, gonna keep looking in CO for the time being.:cheers:

Iv'e got the male LLewelin you need.

Does anyone know of a breeder in the State of Colorado more particular the Denver area? I should have put this in in the first posting. I have a friend that has a female that she would like to breed, so Im looking for this particular breed for this.

I am a serious llewelin owner that has some great dogs. I have two male puppies left from Living Will Windem 2008 NAGDA Chamion and a grandaughter of Hank. They will be ready to go to new homes on August 29th.

I have a male that is the son of CH Teasel Windem 2006-7 National field trial Champion and Royal Aries Mac 2008 National field trial Champion.

Let me know if you still have a need or just want a great gun dog.

Last edited:
Back