Live Pheasant Photos

PVH_7613c.jpg
[/URL][/img]
PVH_7504c.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Usually a slow time on the forum ,but not with these pictures!! Everyone who has shared to the thread makes the time go by a bit slower!!lol Enjoy them all and can never get enough!!:thumbsup:

Man O' man. The photo of the rooster landing on the road is awesome:thumbsup:.

Despite the 50% decrease since the loss of CRP around there, how many (individual) birds would you say still come around for a snack?

Man O' man. The photo of the rooster landing on the road is awesome:thumbsup:.

Despite the 50% decrease since the loss of CRP around there, how many (individual) birds would you say still come around for a snack?

Thank you.
It's so hard to know with the Winter we just had, since we had very little snow to cover up available food in food plots and fields. It was also not very cold for any length of time, so during the normal days, I would guess maybe a dozen or so will show up if I had a dozen cobs of corn right here. On some nice days, only a few of them would show up, but I think they were just making sure that there was still food there. When the snow and wind and nasty weather showed up, a couple dozen were in the yard. Five years ago, those numbers were doubled.
However........the birds are as beautiful as ever.:)
image_10.jpeg
[/URL][/img]

Great work, Hettmoe. They are so beautiful I hate to shoot them. But they taste so good and there's no shortage, its never stopped me. Nice to run through these pictures in the off season. Keeps me enthused.

Great work, Hettmoe. They are so beautiful I hate to shoot them. But they taste so good and there's no shortage, its never stopped me. Nice to run through these pictures in the off season. Keeps me enthused.

Thank you.I am glad that you enjoy them. I would much rather shoot them with my Nikon, but my dogs don't necessarily think that makes any sense at all. And since we are in this passion together.......some of the birds must die.
image_11.jpeg
[/URL][/img]

Back