Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

Pups are so bipolar. Go from being a total knot head PITA to sticking a point and being steady through the fall.

Lena vom Slaney-Vale 5.5mos

Thanks Marsh, we adopted him at 9mths when I was working in to States, best decision we've ever made. Poor guy had a rough go his first year in Canada though, first winter coming from Louisiana, got neutered and lost an eye in a freak accident. Some how he came out on top and is the best dog I've had by a long shot.

Wilma, my bearded lady

Karli%20Strohschein%20-%20Wilma%20Grouse%20Hunting%20OCT2014_zpsbljtv9c0.jpg

unnamed_zpstmy4kchx.jpg

wilma%20pointing%20may%204%202014_zps3ginm5uh.jpg

dsc_0036-2.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice, I really wanted a GWP for our next pup... but the boss decided another WPG is in the cards, lol.

WGP's I've met have been adequately beardy. Most GWP's aren't quite as long-bearded as mine. Don't think I'll ever have another quite so "unique"

Here's some more of the little meathead:

IMG_20160605_124321_zpseun0xdgl.jpg

IMG_20160714_081916_zpskjouzdxx.jpg

My Griff has a ferocious beard, to the point where we have to trim it or it's a nightmare with the burrs during hunting season. I don't think I've seen a GWP with a bread as long as hers, that's why I was wondering the breed. Sharp looking girl though!

My Griff has a ferocious beard, to the point where we have to trim it or it's a nightmare with the burrs during hunting season. I don't think I've seen a GWP with a bread as long as hers, that's why I was wondering the breed. Sharp looking girl though!

The burrs are the worst, eh? Try rubbing some coconut oil into his beard before heading out, it seems to make them easier to pull out, or at least a bit less painful.

Back