Let’s see em.

I know Chessie67 hunts blue grouse with his. I’ve started hunting chickens with one of mine. They are surprisingly versatile. She has the tightest short coat. If I knew nothing else about her I’d almost breed her just for that. I’m not the breeding type but she’d throw some nice pups.
She is very nice looking. Get her eyes and hips checked and get me a puppy! My older dog is 11 and her hunting days are numbered; I really enjoy hunting with 2.

She is very nice looking. Get her eyes and hips checked and get me a puppy! My older dog is 11 and her hunting days are numbered; I really enjoy hunting with 2.
Thank you.
I'd have to run a dm test too, her mom was a carrier. Then find a dog that would breed to an untitled female. If I could find a porter pup that would ,, maybe
But man I bet breeding dogs is a pain, Ive got an older dog still, there's no way my wife would let 4 dogs in the house.

Thank you.
I'd have to run a dm test too, her mom was a carrier. Then find a dog that would breed to an untitled female. If I could find a porter pup that would ,, maybe
But man I bet breeding dogs is a pain, Ive got an older dog still, there's no way my wife would let 4 dogs in the house.
I get it; those 2 you see in my photos are mother/daughter. We had that litter 7 years ago and i remember like it was yesterday. Fairly constant around the clock attention to ensure puppies well being. Awesome experience, but I swore I would never do that again until I retire.

Great picture and sorry to hear you had to put him down, been there myself a few times. hard but lots of great memories.

My old Buddy. Had to have him put down a few weeks ago at 14. Been a great one and we killed a lot of birds over the years.
Congrats to you on having that old stud around for so many memories. He will live on, in your heart.

This thread is at the bottom of the page, it's time to get it back to the top. Oklahoma duck season started this weekend, Trigger and I found these Sunday.IMG_20211114_120307996_HDR~2.jpg

Roo and Wally had a good day today on my birthday. After shooting the quail and a couple of roosters we decided to hunt another field hoping for one more to shoot my age. Luck would have it ended up with a double.FF0B9734-470E-4AD6-9541-A3FD645E635B.jpeg

Back