Lessons learned

It's snowing here again and i'm bored. So I'm thinking we all learned lessons the hard way. Me living on a farm most of my life I really learned some good ones. Blackcloud wasn't the greatest teacher:D So I thought it would be a good idea if we would share some of these not so great moments in history. I learned alot of great lessons in the barn. When playing up in the hay mound I would swing from ropes like trazan:eek: You quikly learned lengh of rope and when to let go of rope:) Of course you learned this the hard way hitting the floor or flying into the wall. Kids now days just don't know what fun is:D

I learned that same one in an IA barn.:D

I also have learned not to use too short of a nail. Or hold a nail for someone else to drive in.

No money, no honey

Always stash one or 2 beers from your buddies when you get a case togeather, so you have one at the end.

Never try to out drink an Iweegin.

Always tell her you love her even if you don't, so you can see her again.

Be carefull when zipping back up.;)

Never stick your toung on anything outside in a MN winter.

Just a few:D:cheers:

never get in an apple fight with the coot when there are cattle in the orchard. he use to throw dipped apples at us and they werent dipped in butterscotch :(

It's not always a good idea to "try it again only a little faster this time."

I learned that same one in an IA barn.:D

I also have learned not to use too short of a nail. Or hold a nail for someone else to drive in.

oh so true. i found out the hard way once.

No money, no honey

Always stash one or 2 beers from your buddies when you get a case togeather, so you have one at the end.

true...

Never try to out drink an Iweegin.

care to wager?

Always tell her you love her even if you don't, so you can see her again.

Be carefull when zipping back up.;)

Never stick your toungE on anything outside in a MN winter.

Just a few:D:cheers:

just helping out.

oh and i dont think ive done anything stupid other than holding a nail.

(sarcaism)

cant think of one right now. too excited to see how the vikings are going to lose this game.

i could post one of my wife..

she put gas in my truck once, she locked it and went inside, came out and the truck wouldnt unlock, she pressed the unlock button so many times she called me, said i cant get in the truck, something is wrong, i think the battery is dead. I asked her if she had the key. she said.. "oh... never mind."

Last edited:
oh so true. i found out the hard way once.

true...

care to wager?

just helping out.

oh and i dont think ive done anything stupid other than holding a nail.

(sarcaism)

cant think of one right now. too excited to see how the vikings are going to lose this game.

i could post one of my wife..

she put gas in my truck once, she locked it and went inside, came out and the truck wouldnt unlock, she pressed the unlock button so many times she called me, said i cant get in the truck, something is wrong, i think the battery is dead. I asked her if she had the key. she said.. "oh... never mind."

What were checking spelling now on 1 letter?, with you SDer's we will be here all night on every post you put up.

Oh and dont is like this, don't.:D

Don't look directly into the Sun!!!

Don't piss into the Wind!!!

Don't believe your buddy , when he say's his date's friend needs a date and she is good looking!!!! Trust me on this one!!

Don't put cold lead into a melted pot of hot lead!!!! Trust me on this one as well!!

Don't light Helium Ballon bombs to close to the House!!! Again, please trust me!!

And Never Blow up a Bee hive and expect to out run them to the car!!!!!

These are well tested and none came out well!!!!! TRUST ME!!!!:cheers:

Don't look directly into the Sun!!!

Don't piss into the Wind!!!

Don't believe your buddy , when he say's his date's friend needs a date and she is good looking!!!! Trust me on this one!!

Don't put cold lead into a melted pot of hot lead!!!! Trust me on this one as well!!

Don't light Helium Ballon bombs to close to the House!!! Again, please trust me!!

And Never Blow up a Bee hive and expect to out run them to the car!!!!!

These are well tested and none came out well!!!!! TRUST ME!!!!:cheers:

glad i didnt hang out with you..

use to chase jack rabbits across pasture with go cart. rabbit ran into our gravel pit. i assumed rabbit ran into hole in the gravel pit so i got off the go cart and stuck my head in the hole and growled at it. to my surprise it growled back. rabbit had ran out the pit and i stuck my head in a hole with a very ticked off badger. man they have bad breath. almost bite my nose. learned a big lesson there.

All this grammer talk make my head hurt:D My english teacher had to of been the craziest nun on earth. She would yell at me for things blackcloud did and he was 8 years before me:eek: He must of been bad:D

Never flyfish near cliffs, with swallow nests, on them.

Don't flyfish the snake river, during the moose rut.

Never shoot ducks or geese, that are coming in hot, in front of you, unless your prepared to duck.

Never go hunting with a friend, who's truck is in worse repair than yours.

Always check the truck twice before leaving home for gun and ammo.

Never fall for a friends line, "hey you gotta try this hot knew load of mine."

If your dog leaves the field , with it's tail between is legs, at mach 5. Don't look to see what scared him. Just run......

All this grammer talk make my head hurt:D My english teacher had to of been the craziest nun on earth. She would yell at me for things blackcloud did and he was 8 years before me:eek: He must of been bad:D

she honestly tried to have me expelled 7 years after i graduated. i was in the school and she thought i was still a student.

Back