Latest SD Pheasant Hunting Video Action

Chris

I was part of the group of guys that came from NE a couple of weeks later in the snow storm. Had a great time, Ron the landowner was a really good guy. Enjoyed it a bunch, thanks

Todd

You look under the word "Relentless" in the dictionary and you'll find a picture of PJ by it. He is the US Postal of pheasant hunters, "No matter the wind, sleet, rain, or snow......he will deliver

Again, Ron is a peach of a guy as webguy has said. I have heard stories of the types of guys the landowners can be, but Ron is a real asset to your business up there.

I wish you would have had your video camera up here. I watched a group of about 40 roosters jump up from a 10x15 yard clump of heavy grass across the road from Ron's house. They got up in front of PJ and my cousin Greg. They all came up together, about 5 to 10 yards in front of them......amazing and I think they got caught gawking cause both are pretty deadly shots and 9 shots were fired for a 2 bird kill out of the flush. But just to see that many roosters in that tight of area jump up like that was flat astounding.

Webguy, that's my bad. The guy that lives down here by me that Chris went hunting with that Chris refered to...Paul. Well his full name is Paul Jurgens but alot of guys call him PJ.

I didnt get to meet Ron's boy. They had a ton of cold and snow when we got up there, the first of the year and it looked like his boy was going 100mph getting hay and cows.

He said he planted Siberian Millet strips east of his house on the other side of the wind break. Is that something that he decided to do or did you, Chris, have him do that. There was bad ice and such and alot of the grass was flat up there. But alot of the birds we shot had that millet in them. Looked like it would be really good stuff to plant around here and was want to know more about it.

Thanks
Todd

He said he planted Siberian Millet strips east of his house on the other side of the wind break. Is that something that he decided to do or did you, Chris, have him do that. There was bad ice and such and alot of the grass was flat up there. But alot of the birds we shot had that millet in them. Looked like it would be really good stuff to plant around here and was want to know more about it.

Thanks
Todd

Todd, before I met Ron he had no food plots at all. Now he does quite a few acres. That spot east of the house is a litle honey hole for sure. I like a blend of millet, mile and cane.

Back