Last Weekend Of The Season

gjw

Hey all, well another North Dakota season has ended. It was an Okay year, bird numbers were down as we all know, but we still managed to get a few. At least this year the weather was much better, a far cry from last year! So here's how we did on this last weekend of the season.

Yesterday was cold and windy, didn't see many, but I was able to get one.

I used my 12ga Buhag Hubertius (sorry, don't know why the pic is the way it is, can't rotate it for some reason)

Today, the last day, was much better, nice day, not bad winds and the area we hunted produced. We saw a lot of hens, but not that many roosters. I was lucky enough to limit out, my son Jim didn't fair as well. So for me it was a great ending to the season!

I used my Siace 12ga 350G

And the best hunting partners a guy could have, my son Jim and my Raina Dog

I just want to thank the good Lord and St Hubert for another safe and successful year, it's been fun.

Best to all!

Greg

Great day. Im already looking forward to my 2018 trip up there. Lets hope for more favorable bird weather this winter , spring and summer!!

Great day. Im already looking forward to my 2018 trip up there. Lets hope for more favorable bird weather this winter , spring and summer!!

Thanks for the kind words! I sure hope things change for the better this winter and spring. If we luck out with the weather, we should have a decent next year.

Prayers needed and fingers crossed!

Have a great year!

Greg

Back