La Crosse motel

kscountryboy11

has anyone ever stayed at the motel in La Crosse? i kno its dog friendly and pretty cheap. is at least somewhat nice? or just a complete dump? nice enough to stay just one night? im planning on making a trip down there a few weeks into the season and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it. thanks.

kscountryboy

Last edited:
There are 2 motels in LaCrosse.
The one on the north end of town is pretty nice, but not dog friendly at all.
The one on the south end is cheaper and fine with dogs or turtles if you read their sign out front.
It's kind of a dump, but the beds are clean and the showers are hot and plenty of hunters stay there during the season. I have spent the night there a few times over the years with no problems. It does fill up from time to time on weekends when there are a lot of hunters in town or the weather gets bad.

The one on the south end of town is the LaCrosse Inn and the one on the north end is Green Acres Motel. I usually stay at Green Acres. It's always been clean but I've never seen dogs in the rooms. I'm going to be there over Thanksgiving and all they had left were a few single rooms. That was about 12 days ago.

Back