Kent Fast Lead

HuntersDad

I am wanting to try Kent's fast lead in 20 ga. I want to use 2 3/4 inch shells with 1 oz of shot of #7 1/2. I can only seem to find it by the case. Any suggestions as to where I could find it by the box of 25? I don't want to buy a whole case until I pattern it and maybe hunt with it.

I did a quick search on the web and came up blank. Cabelas sells single boxes of 20 ga. 2 3/4 " Fast Lead but #6 shot is as small as they have online. Maybe the individual stores carry 7 1/2? If you are hunting pheasants why not go with the 6 shot? Better choice IMHO.

I did a quick search on the web and came up blank. Cabelas sells single boxes of 20 ga. 2 3/4 " Fast Lead but #6 shot is as small as they have online. Maybe the individual stores carry 7 1/2? If you are hunting pheasants why not go with the 6 shot? Better choice IMHO.

I want these for Quail, #6 is a bit much for Quail IMO. I know on a pheasant forum asking about quail ammo. :eek:

Sportsman's Warehouse carries Fast Lead by the box and I think there is one in Colo Springs there by you. You might call them and ask if they have 7 1/2 shot in 20ga.

If you need quality ammo in 7½ shot why not just use one of the premium target loads offered in 20 ga. Probably more readily available in case lots than finding a field load of similar load size.

Back