Kent 16 ga. Tungsten Matrix

Dakotazeb

Kent is closing out some 16 ga. 1 1/4 oz. # 5 shot loads for $400 per case. There are 25 boxes of 10 per box per case. That works out to $16 per box, but still a lot cheaper than you can buy them over the counter.

Anyone interested in splitting a case? Of course we'd have to work out the shipping, etc.

Anyone have any experience with these shells?

I have had experience with the waterfowl loads, they had good knock down power for mallards and geese and they basically shot like Bismuth. I believe if you can get them for that price it might be worth it.

I go in with you if you can talk to my wife in letting me get a nice 16g o/u for my birthday. :thumbsup:

I ordered a case today. Just happened to have a couple extra bucks right now so what the heck. Hockeybob has already PM'd me and will take some if I decide to sell part of the case. I want to shoot some and see how I like them before making that decision.

If any one is interested in buying another case just go to the Kent web site and email them. Or I can give you the info. When I contacted them they had 9 cases left and had been selling about one case per week. So this is a limited time deal.

I ordered a case today. Just happened to have a couple extra bucks right now so what the heck. Hockeybob has already PM'd me and will take some if I decide to sell part of the case. I want to shoot some and see how I like them before making that decision.

If any one is interested in buying another case just go to the Kent web site and email them. Or I can give you the info. When I contacted them they had 9 cases left and had been selling about one case per week. So this is a limited time deal.

If you have too many, let me know. Have been too busy to get on here.
Uncle Buck

If you have too many, let me know. Have been too busy to get on here.
Uncle Buck

Buck, don't think I'll have too many. But I do want to try them before I decided on getting rid of any. The question might be "Do I have enough?"

At $400 plus $25 shipping that works out to $17 per box of 10. About half the store price.

You better get a case!!

Who would have ever thought I'd pay $17 for 10 shells? When I was in high school if we paid over $3 for a box of 25 it was too much.

I have used the Tungston Matrix (Pheasant/Game) loads sparingly in a Citori 16 GA Lightning Feather. They worked fine but are a little too pricey for heavy usage.

Back