Kansas 2010

rwigg

Succesful hunt, and a great time!!:cheers:

Some, and some private! Mostly private though! Very dry where we were. Made it very hard for the dogs.

Did you count the hunter taking the pic?

That is one of the reasons that I don't post here anymore, or should i say very often!

Here is the 4th man in the party! Sorry for the disappointment!

Thanks Morgan3! You are very right! It just don't get any better hunting with your Sons!

Great pics! I hope I have that good of luck when I go. Leave in 10 days can't wait!

Thanks folks! We left Colorado to kansas for a hunt then left Kansas to Michigan to pick up my other son and we came back to Kansas for a hunt, then back to Michigan to drop the son off, wanted to stop back by kansas for another hunt,but the wife just wouldn't stand for it so we came back to Colorado! Didn't keep track of the miles, but I know it was well over 5,000! Always worth it when you can hunt with you Son's!

Rod

Great pics! I hope I have that good of luck when I go. Leave in 10 days can't wait!

Good luck! And have a safe trip! Very dry in the SW part of kansas, really tough on the dogs!:cheers:

I notice the swk pheasant suntan on the face....

LOL! You're right! You would think that living in Colorado in the Mountians we wouldn't get that, but I say it's just proof that we did work for them and proof that I was in the Great state of Kansas with Some of the best people I have ever met! Thanks Kansas!!!!:cheers::10sign::thumbsup:

LOL! You're right! You would think that living in Colorado in the Mountians we wouldn't get that, but I say it's just proof that we did work for them and proof that I was in the Great state of Kansas with Some of the best people I have ever met! Thanks Kansas!!!!:cheers::10sign::thumbsup:

rwigg, you are so correct; as I have posted elsewhere I just got back from SW Kansas this past Wed. and it was VERY dry but the open and friendly nature of the local people wet that problem down very well! One of my sons and myself along with another pair of older/younger friends had a great hunt experience.:)

BobM

rwigg, you are so correct; as I have posted elsewhere I just got back from SW Kansas this past Wed. and it was VERY dry but the open and friendly nature of the local people wet that problem down very well! One of my sons and myself along with another pair of older/younger friends had a great hunt experience.:)

BobM

Had a farmer tell me his mother has a rain gauge, and 7 inches recorded for the entire year!! WOW You could really tell it too, the ground had huge cracks in it! Thay had a good harvest, but having trouble getting their winter wheat up. The best thing might be a blanket of snow to stay on the ground all winter!
Rod

Nice picks rwigg, looks you and the boys had a blast. Has anyone ever told you that you like a miniature Mark Mcguire?

LOL!!!! No, never heard that one before!

Sorry, my intention wasn't to offend you but being from SD where the limit is three I was curious? Having never hunted in Kansas I didn't know the limit was four.
Once again, I'm sorry.

Back