Just found UPH. Interesting.

dvmweb

Howdy;

I live in northern Michigan. Been fortunate enough to pheasant hunt in southern MI in my early days. More recently I've been to Nebraska, Iowa and North Dakota. I have a GSHP and a Weimeraner. I hunt ruffed grouse where I live now.

Walt MI/USA

Welcome to UPH...you will enjoy the heck out of it! Excuse me while I gloat a bit (I know you won't understand but)...

Hehehe...hahahaha...I'm first, I beat Bob, kiote, and the rest of ya...yippee:D

Welcome from Dodge City.

P.S. to JMc-
JMc- you are getting silly bud, are all those new shotguns causing you some head problems?:):) I know, I am just a little jealous.:(

Welcome to the site DVMweb. Does that DVM stand Dr. Of Vet Medicine? I hope to you here often......Bob

Last edited:
What's happening DVMweb? Great group of guys on the forum boards. Ad free and good group of moderators taking care of spammers.

Silly is right...it's like rabbit's; they just keep multiplying. Actually, it was too good of a deal to pass by and I'm always needing trade stock. Plus, if you show up in the Panhandle and needed a gun, now you could use a Benelli instead of my old loaner-Sears Ted Williams pump with polly choke.

Silly is right...it's like rabbit's; they just keep multiplying. Actually, it was too good of a deal to pass by and I'm always needing trade stock. Plus, if you show up in the Panhandle and needed a gun, now you could use a Benelli instead of my old loaner-Sears Ted Williams pump with polly choke.

JMC I'll be in down in TX probably next year taking care of a few Hog's, Predators and a few Mgmt bucks. Hopefully you let a Minnesotan in the lone star state.

:cheers:

Back