JMc's lost it...Again

JMc

Super Moderator
Today at gun show a SKB 200e SxS wouldn't leave my grasp. So, it's official...I have my first SxS and it's cool! Pics coming soon.

Nice buy Jmc, great gun! Can't wait to drool over the :coolpics:.

Congrats! :thumbsup:

Jm, I have a question for you regarding that gun. My cousin bought one of those SxS too. I bought a Browning Evolve back in 2007.

When we dissembled the guns to clean them they were nearly identical in every why. The outside looks different but on the inside there's no difference at all.:confused:

Do you know what the deal is with that by chance?:)

Sorry, I do not. I believe the new SKB's and Weatherby's come from same factory. But I'm not sure. I'll check around.

Good boy Jim, now you can miss and swear along with the rest of us SxS shooters. Congrats on a great gun have fun.........Bob

Sorry, I do not. I believe the new SKB's and Weatherby's come from same factory. But I'm not sure. I'll check around.

Thanks Jmc. I'm not into guns a whole lot so my knowledge on them is very limited.:eek:

Anyway, welcome to the gas operated semi auto club:D Have fun:)

You got that right; however I must defend myself a little. As for crossing over to the dark side, remember I was a coach, then principal, and now superintendent, i still drive a Chevy, and love my GSP's...so the dark side is where I fit. But...when I open the safe, the score is O/U's - 5...SxS's - 1!

Oink!:eek:

1pheas...I think I confused you with my description; the gun I bought is a side x side not the SX2 auto from Winchester...but I am not a stranger to the auto shooting world as I have a couple of Benelli's tucked away in the man cave. I have shot the SX2 and new SX3 and they are great guns.

Yep, I agree Moe, shooting a SxS is the dark side for sure. I wanted to say that but couldn't think of the right words.....Bob

Last edited:
There is nothing like shooting a SxS in the uplands. Take me to the dove fields and I'll shoot my O/U all day, but take me quail or pheasant hunting and I'll be shooting my SxS. There is just something about a well balanced double that lends its self perfectly to shooting fast flushing birds.:thumbsup:

A good dog, a good double=A GREAT DAY!!!!
394017094.jpg

You're gonna like that 200e I think; I've owned a couple over the years and they are fine guns.

Congrats,
BobM

Congrats . . . SKB . . . Some Kinda Buy . . .

Back