JMc gets a new Ride...

JMc

Super Moderator
Well I finally did it...the old GMC is gone...:(. In it's place is a shiny new (to me) 2006 Chevrolet Z71.

Here it is...
Truck.jpg

Very nice P.U. Jim, I like it. Even though it is newer than mine.......Bob

that sure is one fancy pick up.

I'll try to make a long story short...I actually went in to look at a blue 2006 Z71. They were asking 18,900 for it. As I was driving it, an older man came in with this one (2006 as well) and traded for a used Avalance. When I got back, the salesman (who had been after me for several years) said he had just traded for it and that if I bought it today, I could have it for 15,300. They gave me 4000 for the old GMC, so for 11+some change, I jumped on it. Has 48,000 miles in mint condition. I don't know what the difference was and don't care too. Right place right time I guess. Truck has clean CarFax. It rides out great. I took it to my auto mechanics class and they gave it a clean bill of health. I look forward to the first rooster that sheds blood in the bed!

C'mon now, surely we all budget for a vehicle but buy our guns with "sneak money"...:D

That is a great deal! I spent a few months looking for a new truck and I can tell you that I didn't see any trucks comparable to that one for less than $19,000, so you came out really well. I too was very excited about breaking in the new truck with some rooster blood. We started with dove feathers.....season is almost here!

Back