Its time

2nd thought, there is pest control, so maybe we can shoot them on that grounds.:thumbsup: How long do you wish to be banned for Coot?:D I think most recognize you as a harmless little kitten, all whiney and scratching at stuf, but no real pounce.
;) Heres a dose of color for ya.:D You can take your horn hat out of the closet now. Stuff the cheese head in there and get back to a normal life.

Thats funny. I could imagine coot on a corner bench, with his horn hat on, wearing a white button down and black knickers, with long colored tube socks, while being yelled at by a nun. Wow that is probably why he is acting the way he is. I had it even worse. Catholic grade school, backed up by a Jesuit high school. The nuns were punks compared to the sexually frustrated, angry, alcoholic Jesuit priests. Aw the memories. Getting beat down for being a screw-off. Close to getting kicked out a couple of times.

Well I had a nun we called her diesel. And she harpooned me in the chest with a pencil said I was wistling wasn't me. pencil tip broke off in my chest bleeding pretty good. Got sent to the principles office and that preist wouldn't let me go to the DR. Then supended me:mad: Even after my friend came down and said he did it. Figure that one out:D Talk about angry people. Holy S##t I figured it out:eek:labmans a priest:D
We would clap erasers but we spelled bad words on the walls were we clapped them:) Never got away with that neither.
Stop calling me a Viking fan it's pissing me off:D

Catholic grade school and Jesuit High School, Jesuit College too! Some nuns still scare me, things I saw in the name of discipline done to grade school kids, I shudder to recall. One thing that sticks with you is you could smell those starched habits coming sometimes long before you saw one. There were some kind ones too! Usually young, made you wonder why they made the choice. Best depiction of a nun, Blues Brothers, Sister Mary Stigmata, " you boys are a big disappointment to me, return here with dirty minds and filthy mouths"

Coot , you just have to accept the fact it is Rodgers fault!!! It starts and ends with the Quarterback not the Nunns!!! Not the Defense!!!! Rodgers did not score enough points!!! Find your Happy Place!!!!! :D:D

oldandnew

Catholic grade school and Jesuit High School, Jesuit College too!

Here too. Grammar school nuns were known by nicknames: Butch, Moose, and one I can't remember. In fairness, some of those folks were just tormented by the kids...boys, especially. Butch once climbed out on the school roof to come after me when I was rescuing some stuff that had been thrown up there. :) She was tough, but the one I recall most fondly.

And the Jesuits? Hell, high school was the best...absolutely best...four year span of my life. I learned more about how to live a life, met more folks from entirely different backgrounds, learned HOW to think, not WHAT to think than in any other experience. I also hitch-hiked my way across all of Chicago and suburbs. (it was a simpler time.)

Jesuit College was a vast disappointment after high school.

This was all in Chicago, and the times, "they were a'changing."

:)

Mr. Coot, Sir? I don't see any reason for banning, but maybe a week's worth of JUG* might be appropriate.

*Time after classes spent doing the most excruciatingly tedious academic tasks ever imagined. Monitored by young, merciless clergy. An hour took a year to pass.

"Justice Under God"

Don't think ya got it in you Coot. All talk. Maybe a little Divine Intervention working against you.
Did you spend a little too much time helping Sister Mary Kathren out with the Madregles.:D

That's right..you heard me. :p Sissy Glee boy.:eek:

Let's see what you got now? tuff guy.:nutz: Go ahead let me have it, I deserve it.:thumbsup:

Stand back, he's gonna come unglued. Mods....Mods

Last edited:
Looks like you guys need to be booted not me:mad: All this vicious talk about the packers(Rodgers sucks):mad: Calling me a wuss and sissy and Viking fan:mad: I"ve decided to stay and defend the Pack and to convert you guys into blackcloud bashers and coot haters. Butt brain blackclouds getting back from 4 days in Vegas so he should be really :mad: about all the money he lost. And we're just the guys to make him feel better:thumbsup: He didn't call me once this week so it must of been bad. I'm thinking 1000 dollar bad:eek:

Looks like you guys need to be booted not me:mad: All this vicious talk about the packers(Rodgers sucks):mad: Calling me a wuss and sissy and Viking fan:mad: I"ve decided to stay and defend the Pack and to convert you guys into blackcloud bashers and coot haters. Butt brain blackclouds getting back from 4 days in Vegas so he should be really :mad: about all the money he lost. And we're just the guys to make him feel better:thumbsup: He didn't call me once this week so it must of been bad. I'm thinking 1000 dollar bad:eek:

hey coot take it easy on me i'm old and tired. my wife took me to vegas for my 50th birthday. you didnt even send me a card or a text. thats ok. yes i did lose a little money. that didnt bother me either. i still have your cabelas card # and security code. boy do they sock it to you on cash advances. but thats ok too. look at all the points you earned. i didnt use all of your credit limit, i left just enough so you could get your dog jake a new coot shaped chew toy!!!!!

What a thoughtful brother, bc . . . and even after cootie threw a hissy fit & wouldn't even call his loving brother who was stuck far from home.

Well MR. blackcloud I see you are no smarter now then when you left. I've decided to take the nephews to Vegas and show them a thing or two:eek: Words ain't ever going to get me kicked off here so I'm going action. We're going to be worse then a bunch of raping and pilaging (Loveboat)Vikings:eek: It will be so legendary they'll have to kick me off here. I'd invite you BC But your depends won't hold up when you see whats going to take place:) Maybe they'll have UPH T-shirts by then we'll be sure to have them on when we make the five Oclock news.

Back