It's that time again

gsh lover

Well, boys it's that time of the year again. Deer down here in SEK are starting to go crazy, leaves are falling, and finally getting cold.
Talked to the Land Owner, he has a little shooting range, was out last Sunday evening plinking, everytime he would hit the 100 yard steel target, roosters would start cackling. Said it sounded like there where birds everywhere. Grass is real thick,due to the wet spring, but been real dry for the last two months. Going to make for a interesting hunt.
Hope you all have safe journeys

:cheers:

Hey Esetter,
I'm starting in Asheville NC passing through Tenn on Saturday heading out to North Central Kansas for the week. Can't wait!
Cheers,
Wolf

Awesome! , we went to Montana in early October. Its gonna be a while before I can get another week off from work and home. We hunt NC KS as well. You seen any grouse on your side of the mountain?

Good luck everyone. Heading west tomorrow morning. First trip in about eight years. Hoping my 10 year old son gets his first pheasant.

Good luck to everyone this weekend and be safe. In Atlanta for work. Flying back to KC tomorrow morning and then jumping in the truck to head west. First time out for my 9 month old lab pup. Can't wait!

Back