Is this guy from SD???

what the crap!!?? how did you find that footage of me? i was OVERSEA when i did that! NO one was supppose to see that! that bastard posted it.

OUT FOR REVENGE!! what happens in Europe, STAYS IN EUROPE!

what the crap!!?? how did you find that footage of me? i was OVERSEA when i did that! NO one was supppose to see that! that bastard posted it.

OUT FOR REVENGE!! what happens in Europe, STAYS IN EUROPE!

Why you letting A guy film you naked. Wait I don't want to know keep it in Europe. Is there a darkside to birdman when he gets drunk:eek::cheers:

Cool stuff there FC:10sign:

Birdman you must of started early that day looks like you got baled in the afternoon. 26 beers by five in the afternoon Wow:D No hard liquior? I'd hate to see what you'd do with a bottle of tequila:eek:

Birdman you must of started early that day looks like you got baled in the afternoon. 26 beers by five in the afternoon Wow:D No hard liquior? I'd hate to see what you'd do with a bottle of tequila:eek:

i once drank 3 teq shots all at once back in college.. i dont remember anything after 30 mins of that. i woke up in my bed. i dont know how i made it home. im just glad i didnt wake up in the hospital or jail.

now that im 31... i can handle alot more than i did at 19

Bleu,
You know what , that does look like grainfield doesn't it. I know of a guy who lives there so I thought I would call up there to ask if it could be a guy who owns and hunts britts, when I told them they like to never quit laughing, saying the guy in question, I believe they said his name were Joe, well they said he couldn't fit down the shoot and all so it couldn't be em, they were still laughen whenz I hung up. :)

yea jim laugh all you want but the laugh is on you you actually talked to my twin brother on the phone and he was laughing becouse that was actually him in the slideshow and he did it on a dare :D

twin brother, good josh there be two likes ya in this here world, dad's get your girls offen the streets as there are two red necks on the loose there in grainfield kansas :) don't tell me I gots to feed both of uns and gosh there ain't nough beer in gove county fer two of ya :) guess we will hafta go to an other county after you drink gove county dry. :D

Back