iowa sportsman's atlas - back roads and outdoor recreation

I called and asked about the 2015 and was told that it should be back from press in 2-3 weeks and then they will be shipping them out.

Its good that this is a spiral bound copy so it will lay flat. I have the other one. Not so much fun in the front seat behind the wheel.

I've hunted their access program and the ones I've hunted have been productive, but like any public land they get hammered. It is a nice option if you don't have private to hunt. im not familiar with how long the properties are enrolled nor what requirements for habitat, but a good start in the right direction. They sites can downloaded or found on your smart phone which is nice. I would recommend them.

thanks for the update gents! please let us know when the 2015 edition is available.

i thought the access program was just that, a step in the right direction. very little of it was available in the neck of the woods i was stomping. we did hunt one field, but it was an island in an oasis of dirt and had been pounded.

I just got my atlas yesterday. The shipper they use only ships to certain areas. If you live out of state they have to send it by US Mail.

Back