Interesting website

I almost bought one of those Holland and Holland side by sides on there for $70,000, but my wife said 'Christmas is coming'. Guess I better hold off and see if Santa comes through......

When onpoint finds this site he is going to be in big trouble.

I almost bought one of those Holland and Holland side by sides on there for $70,000, but my wife said 'Christmas is coming'. Guess I better hold off and see if Santa comes through......

Lol!:cheers:

I found this website and thought it was interesting and useful. www.csmcspecials.com

I have been there, I'm all for one of those high grade 21 Winchesters

Quote Moellermd
"When onpoint finds this site he is going to be in big trouble."

Ya I could get financially ruined in short order at C.S.M.C...ah but it's nice to dream:)

I was looking at some of the pins they had and some of the gun supplies. I'm in the boat I could go broke real quick too on the stuff they have.

I went broke just looking at that website...that was almost torture for me.. Id imagine a similar feeling would be to go to the playboy mansion and leave alone

WOW! Thanks for posting that! I was just thinking I should sell my house and move into a fine shotgun.:thumbsup:

Seriously though, some of those guns are absolutely stunning. Wish I could afford that $75,000 Purdey SXS.:rolleyes:

Back