Idea for a hunting show

WI ditch chicken

So I saw a thread in the Kansas forum that started talking about hunting shows, kinda got off topic so figured I would start this here.

I want to do a hunting show that dipects how most guys hunt. Public lands No sponsors No lodges Freelnce style. Pursuing everything not just one species like most hunting shows. I want to show people how easy it is to travel to hunt and how affordable it actually is.

Ive bounced this idea around with my buddies and hope to be doing something soon.

Any input I would be greatful for.

I honestly no nothing about producing a show... but I would assume your greatest asset would be footage, footage, and more footage.

Informative "narratives" before and after the hunt would be great as well, at least one would assume.

Could have a segment on how to cook what you were after in each episode towards the end.

Sounds like a winner to me and with all the connections we make on here you could hunt all over America. If you do it I'll put you on a lot of quail out here.:cheers:

I swear to much better have a good beep button:D Good Idea to have a show make it real not this game farm crap that everyone does now. Be a man and hunt public ground or guys CRP so people can really see what huntings about and why it's important to have them programs for the future of hunting. I for one don't want to see hunting be only for the rich. I know a killer Bullhead spot You'll get some awesome footage:D

Back