I wish everyone a great holiday season

I want to wish everyone a great holiday season and hope all stay safe and sound. I just got back a few hours ago from Clowning( I am a Shriner clown) at the local USO at Ft. Carson. It was great seeing the kids especially when Santa Claus ( also a shriner) came out, but what I really enjoyed was talking and basically listening to the soldiers who had returned from a tour overseas in Iraq or Aphganistan. After talking to these Heros it made me more grateful for their sacrifices and what I have. May you and your family have a great and wonderful holiday season

I want to wish everyone a great holiday season and hope all stay safe and sound. I just got back a few hours ago from Clowning( I am a Shriner clown) at the local USO at Ft. Carson. It was great seeing the kids especially when Santa Claus ( also a shriner) came out, but what I really enjoyed was talking and basically listening to the soldiers who had returned from a tour overseas in Iraq or Aphganistan. After talking to these Heros it made me more grateful for their sacrifices and what I have. May you and your family have a great and wonderful holiday season

We can't say THANK YOU enough to our service men and women. Each time I see one or find out that they are a Vetran, I shake Their hand and say thank you. My family to all, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.:thumbsup:

Rod​

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you and all the other UPH members too.

onpoint and family

I want to thank everyone for their services to this country and its people, currently active members and retired alike. May everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. If you are traveling, please be safe. :thumbsup:

I too would like to thank the men and women of our armed forces both retired and active. We all to often take our uncommon freedoms for granted.

I wish to thank the members of this forum for making it great and am exciting to see where UPH goes in years to come.

Above all I would like to thank Jesus for paying the price for our spiritual freedom. A value greater beyond all measure. The pastor at our church last weekend preached a sermon called "what if". What is Jesus had not come to die for us? Similar to the theme of what if George had never been born in "It's a Wonderful Life" the movie.

It brought home to me a depth of gratitude for the sacrifices of many and the freedoms we so often take lightly.

It's on my heart to share the sermon message with you and also for those that maybe don't have access to a church home this is an awesome resource to catch a great weekly message online.

Message titled "Down to earth - part 2"

http://vimeo.com/channels/53448

Merry Christmas to all.

Last edited:
I wish to wish all the UPH member and all our service people, a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.........Bob

You have a great Holiday season as well my brother, Have you traveled to the East? :cheers:

Thank you Only A Pointer, I enjoy talking with you and all the hunters on here. May the blessed one smile on you this holiday season......Bob

Back