I did the impossible

Gatzby

Yes I am bragging....... Yesterday I shot two beutifull roosters on public land. I was less than a mile south of I94 and could see the Minneapolis skyline from hilltops. I had no expectations other than to run the dogs but I carried a gun since you never know.

Yes I am bragging....... Yesterday I shot two beutifull roosters on public land. I was less than a mile south of I94 and could see the Minneapolis skyline from hilltops. I had no expectations other than to run the dogs but I carried a gun since you never know.

Sounds great! Did you take any pics while you were on those hilltops?

Well maybe you can see the skyline!!!!!!! Actually I was about 25ish miles from downtown. You caught me!

Well played Gatzby:thumbsup:

I thought golf courses were off limits??? :D

Just kiddin.. Congrats on the 2 birds. I had a similar experience the other day on a public piece close to home that gets hit very often.

Thats a more rewarding hunt than any SD shooting fest.

I totally agree! I was on a SD pheasant "shoot" a few weeks back, while the trip was fantastic......... This topped it!

Back