Hunters, Birds, Internet?

I don't think we have wolves, there are some big coyotes around though. You can shoot coyotes on sight, right?

Dont know if wyoming takes yotes, as fur bearing critters. There might be a season, but we both know ranchers, will shoot on sight.

My father, and brother and sister, spent a month hiking the big horns, above buffalo, this summer and last. They have had run ins with wolves/ packs, both, years. Seven brothers, Cloud Peak , Bomer mountain, to name a few areas. So, The big yotes , are fair game. lol:thumbsup::D

JMAC- That grizzly wasn't a relocated bear. He was tranquilized for study purposes and left to recover in the same area he was darted.

jsdriggs,

OK, I stand corrected. I heard about this from a freind. Can you tell me a source so I can read more about this bear attack.:)

Too hot during recent sage grouse hunt. 70 degrees by 10AM, and didn't cool down till 6PM. Got into some birds though in those short windows of opportunity. Dog had a lot of fun!

jsdriggs,

Good for you. I'm glade to hear you got into the birds. thats pretty warm weather, could of been worse, could have been snowing. One thing about wyoming, " if you don't like the weather, wait 5minutes, it will change" LOL:D

Any one know if there is birds around Coty WY? I have rellys with a bunch of land out there. Never been there though.

I'm not sure about Cody. Powell and Worland, has pockets of pheasants. Cody may have some grouse / blue and sage. When I think about Cody Im thinking Big horn sheep.:)

I'm not sure about Cody. Powell and Worland, has pockets of pheasants. Cody may have some grouse / blue and sage. When I think about Cody Im thinking Big horn sheep.:)

No kidding, I have seen pics of those from them, and some nice elk. But to draw a bull or sheep tag sounds like getting struck by lightning for odds.

No kidding, I have seen pics of those from them, and some nice elk. But to draw a bull or sheep tag sounds like getting struck by lightning for odds.

FCS,

Yes, about the same odds. LOL A friend of mine, from casper, Shot a ram several years ago, in cody area. Full curl, named it Lucky. It had two bullets, embedded in it horns, from other hunting encounters. I should have taken a pic. If I get up to casper this fall I will take a pic and post.

Back