Howdy Folks

segbert

Well the time is near, only a month away!!

I will be heading to Hutchinson the morning of November 13th for my second year chasing roosters I will be around the area for about a week if anyone wants to join me in the field, or grab a drink after the hunts.

I will be staying at our family?s cabin south of town. I plan on hitting the areas that were most productive last year, then scouting out from there.

Hopefully my brit will do just as well as he did last year I?ve kept him fresh on bobs on our ranch here in Texas.

I was lucky enough to meet a father and first time hunting son last year and let them hunt over Hank, hopefully we will cross trails again. Feel free to send me a message if you would like to join along.
Scott Egbert

A very gracious and generous offer. I will be at my ranch in Dodge, but hope someone takes advantage of this offer.

Well the time is near, only a month away!!

I will be heading to Hutchinson the morning of November 13th for my second year chasing roosters I will be around the area for about a week if anyone wants to join me in the field, or grab a drink after the hunts.

I will be staying at our family?s cabin south of town. I plan on hitting the areas that were most productive last year, then scouting out from there.

Hopefully my brit will do just as well as he did last year I?ve kept him fresh on bobs on our ranch here in Texas.

I was lucky enough to meet a father and first time hunting son last year and let them hunt over Hank, hopefully we will cross trails again. Feel free to send me a message if you would like to join along.
Scott Egbert

nice offer, i live in FTW and will be in SD for 10 days from late October, then the Russell/Hays area in Dec. Wish I could join you but will be getting back from 10 days straight around Nov. 10th....dogs and I will be beat! Have fun!

I will be on my way home from South Dakota....good luck to you ...have fun....I hunt in that area myself

Back