How do you send a Private Message (PM) on this Forum?

Powderhorn Jim

It is probably staring me right in the face, but I can't figure out how to send a PM to another member on this Forum. Anyone out there willing to help me?

Jim I run my cursor over the persons name that you want to start a conversation with and a small window appears. In the bottom center of that window it says start conversation, click on that.

You can also do it from this mail(envelope). Click on start new conversation.
Screenshot_20211105-151935.png

I suspect a lot of people don't understand posting on a member's Profile Posts versus starting a Conversation.

If you make a Profile Post anyone/everyone can read it. Click on "What's New" and down at the bottom of that page you'll see the new profile posts. So don't put private info in there.

If you want a Private Message, use Start Conversation as mentioned above.

I suspect a lot of people don't understand posting on a member's Profile Posts versus starting a Conversation.

If you make a Profile Post anyone/everyone can read it. Click on "What's New" and down at the bottom of that page you'll see the new profile posts. So don't put private info in there.

If you want a Private Message, use Start Conversation as mentioned above.
Yeah, that's a good point. I'll try and make that clearer somewhere since the software doesn't seem to explain it very well.

Back