Home made video recommendations

There's a lot of good videos out there. Eric Forester is probably my favorite. I love how he's so positive with his dogs. And that guy can really shoot! A lot of times he has two dogs on the ground making simultaneous retrieves. Something about his tone is so soothing. and don't even get me started on modern day mountain man.

Hey BrownDogsCan2! I couldn't agree more about Eric Forester. The guy has a way of making you feel like you're right there with him and his dogs, doesn't he? The positivity he brings to his videos is infectious and that dual-dog retrieving action is something else! It's fascinating to see how he balances his skill as a shooter with his excellent dog training.

If you're a fan of quality video content like Eric's, have you ever considered diving into TikTok? There's a growing community of outdoor and hunting enthusiasts on the platform. And if you're thinking about starting your own channel to share your experiences, you can easily get a Verified TikTok Account for sale. It could give you a leg up on credibility right from the get-go.

Last edited:
I now watch all the videos GH posts here. He has the best coverage of hitting a rooster hard, the bird tumbles in the air, catches itself regaining control and flies away...ridiculous to have caught that on camera!!! No one would have believed it without seeing it. Love the edit-in of the shot cam takes. Just the sounds of the hunt and he seems to have done it enough that the cam isn't jerking all over the place. He has my vote for the best videos here. Keep posting them GH!
Plus, those places he hunts are prime habitat. I one rolled a 20 pound turkey, that flew off! Unbelievable.

Back