Hi from bc canada

Chuker

Hi guys names john I live in BC.
Are upland hunting is not bad we have good numbers of chuker grouse, quail are huns and wild pheasant are poor not many birds around.

Planning on hunting your amazing country and states on day for pheasant, huns and sage grouse.

Thanks John

Welcome to the forum John! Glad to have your diversity on the site! Please show us what your country and dogs look like!

Fantastic! Hello from Nova Scotia and welcome!. Looks like some great hunts. Out here it's good wild pheasants and ruffed grouse, woodcock and snipe. I run wth a yellow lab, so thee would NEVER be stray cookies in her crate while she poses for a pic! LOL
Dave

Wow, I knew there were quail in BC but it looks like you have some great quail action up there.:thumbsup:

:coolpics: Looks like great chukar country! I think you'll like this forum especially if you've been on some of the other species sites. Some kidding but nothing nasty. Along those lines, nice try hiding the wine jug in the dog kennel! I understand that's the first place the RCMP looks.:thumbsup::cheers:

Back