HI all meet jack new pup

Nice looking dog, isn't that a GSP? I had a buddy that had to put down his GSP due to old age and she looked almost identical to your pup. Welcome to the site btw....

Welcome to you and Jack! Great looking pup! Good luck this year, looking forward to hearing about your hunts!:cheers:

Welcome to both of you, I hope to see you around UPH a lot more.......Bob

JACKS 1st hunt

jack did good retrieving first 2 birds 3rd I missed :mad: 4th jack went the other way with ? LOL NOW I CAN GO BACK OUT AND HUNT SOME WILD BIRDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack

FRIENDS Golden meets nebors lab Spaniel mix ? he could not keep so i got at 4 mouths old Golden has pappers lab no :cheers:

Nice picture of the dog with the birds. One question, aren't the roosters that we hunt supposed to have Blue around the necks? LOL J|K. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hey Remington Jack, I'm from the Adrian area. Did alot of hunting around Adrian, till I moved to Colorado for the winter. So How'd ya do today? Hopefully you did well. Hope you have a great season!
Rod:cheers:​

So it's a Labraden or a Goldendor...welcome and I agree, he is a great looking dog!

Hey Remington Jack, I'm from the Adrian area. Did alot of hunting around Adrian, till I moved to Colorado for the winter. So How'd ya do today? Hopefully you did well. Hope you have a great season!
Rod:cheers:​

No wild birds for Jack :( farm combind went down tryed to help fix most of to day I need beans out of field to hunt!!! I will help him fix if he dose not have running soon:D:D

Back