Help: Gun Advice

I just went through is, ended up with a slightly used Ruger Red Label for $800. I couldn't keep looking forever, & the cheapest Browning I could find was $1500. I was going to buy a Remington spr310 at around $400, but the Ruger was local, felt good & I could shoot it.

Ruger's made right here in the U.S. of A., & what I read about their customer service won me over.

I just saw your post. I think you will be delighted you did not buy the SPR310. I have one, took on trade. Built like a tank, swings like a 2x4, shoots low, as does every other one I've seen, along with badly timed ejectors. I can't hit anything with it, except as a club, can't even lie to anyone and try to sell it. Built by peasant stock in russian, might be OK to turn back the mongol hoard but sophistication, and function we are accustomed to lacking.

The Ruger is much better finished but you may need to use their great service history. They have had a history of reliability issues but Ruger stands behind them from what I understand

Back