Hello

Welcome to UPH, Harv,

Glad to have you join us on the boards. Don't be Shy and post away. There are some great folk on this sight. Welcome.:)

Hi there, Harv. Great picture!

(btw, am I losing what's left of my mind, or is there a dog's head scratched into the rock the pheasant is lying on? Look to where the pheasan'ts body ends, then look down about an inch or so. Pups's head, eyes, nose, ears--kinda looking to the right of the picture.)

I'd SWEAR you found the fabled "Dog's head" clue to directions for the hidden diamonds of the Vanderbilts!

If you can find the place again, you're going to be fabulously wealthy!!!

:D:coolpics::D

Last edited:
Thanks, Central WI, ThankYa, Yes, Thanks, ain't seein' it, but thinking Elvis is in there somewhere if I look long enough...

Dang Harv, you type really well for a yelladog...just kidding! Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Thanks, appreciate the Welcomes.

Yes, ...can concede there may be an ever so SLIGHT resemblance, but too preoccupied drinking the upcoming SoDak 2014 Vintage (Rooster Flavored) Kool-Aid to notice any Dog images.

Oh Yeaahh.....

Great pic and a good looking yellow dog.

Welcome to the forum from Dodge City.

Welcome Harv! The dog and bird are great, but that rock! Don't see those in my part of the world:) Keep ole yeller vaccinated and in the birds. Don't want to have a movie made about him. Hear there wasn't a sequel!

Welcome to the site Harv. Can tell it is the off season. Normally a rock wouldn't get nearly this many follow up posts. :)

Welcome to UPH Harv and Gunner.:thumbsup:
New blood post away.:cheers:

Back