Hello from Spring Hill Ks.

Radar

Hey guys. I'm new on here and like the format and what I see of the forum. I've hunted in kansas and missouri my whole life and have enjoyed getting my kids and dogs out and have to say pheasant trips are my number one favorite hunt. I'm down to just one pointer this season as my 12 yr old dog died earlier this year so the 7 yr old is it. I'm really looking forward to this season. I'll probably get my daughter out somewhere next weekend for the youth opener. :D

Hey guys. I'm new on here and like the format and what I see of the forum. I've hunted in kansas and missouri my whole life and have enjoyed getting my kids and dogs out and have to say pheasant trips are my number one favorite hunt. I'm down to just one pointer this season as my 12 yr old dog died earlier this year so the 7 yr old is it. I'm really looking forward to this season. I'll probably get my daughter out somewhere next weekend for the youth opener. :D

Welcome to the site Radar!

Where are you going for the youth opener? I think I'll get out past Russell on I-70 and go N or S....not sure yet, but that's the general area we'll be in.

Welcome Radar, glad that you made it to the site! We'll have to see what this next week holds but I'm sure that we could sneak out for a day and get her on some birds.

Welcome to UPH Radar, Happy to see a pointer man here. We pointing dog lovers like to see more hunters that see things our way. Drop by often and join in.........Bob

Welcome.
What could be better a pointer and a daughter to share it with. Sounds like it's going to be a great season.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'm hearing good reports from the far west portion of the state and even tho its been dry the last couple months hunting should be good. Radar

Welcome Fellow Kansan

Welcome to the site!

Radar, Welcome and thanks for joining!!! Get that youngin' out for Youth!!!!!:cheers:

Welcome Radar! I'm jealous because my daughter will never be a hunter. Maybe someday the wife will bless me with a boy and I'll get a hunting partner! Right now I'll have to settle for the soon-to-be new 4 legged family member

Welcome Radar! I'm jealous because my daughter will never be a hunter. Maybe someday the wife will bless me with a boy and I'll get a hunting partner! Right now I'll have to settle for the soon-to-be new 4 legged family member

LOL! :thumbsup:

Welcome Radar, Hope you and your daughter shot a few!!!:cheers:

Back