Hello from MT!

MTRoosterShooter

Just wanted to say "hi" from MT.

Hope all your bird seasons have been going well.

It's been a tough one in Montana, just doesn't seem to be as many birds this year. I've been out about half a dozen times and been able to roust up limits each time but it's been tough hunting and you really have to work for them.

Looks like a pretty informative website, my compliments!

Yee haw, first poster. I beat you Bob....Welcome to this great site.....In time you will understand what I mean by my comment, but welcome ..:D

Ha,Ha, I made 2nd post!! Welcome to this great site. Glad to have you. Hope you enjoy and have as much fun as the rest of us. Looking forward to hearing from you often. Good luck the rest of the season.:cheers:

Rod​

Gee K, I didn't know this was a race. Welcome to UPH. As you can see we have fun around here. Come by often and see what is happening. Hope you still have some season left to get more birds. What breed of dog and gun do you take on your bird trips?.....Bob

I have three labs (two yellow males and a black female) and shoot a 12 gauge Browning Citori.

Never thought I would like an over/under but found one that shoots 3 1/2, 3, and 2 3/4 inch shells and thought I would try it. I've never shot better and haven't had too many cases where I wish I had another shell.

Although, there have been a few.....

I am glad you like them. I am a small bore shooter, if fact I am getting a new Remington Premier 28 gauge O/U tomorrow. It is to be my Christmas and Birthday (January) present. I have a very good wife, after 53 years of marriage she does understand me.......Bob

Just wanted to say "hi" from MT.

Hope all your bird seasons have been going well.

It's been a tough one in Montana, just doesn't seem to be as many birds this year. I've been out about half a dozen times and been able to roust up limits each time but it's been tough hunting and you really have to work for them.

Looks like a pretty informative website, my compliments!

Nice to have you aboard MTRoosterShooter. Nice pic for your avatar. :thumbsup:

Gee K, I didn't know this was a race. Welcome to UPH. As you can see we have fun around here. Come by often and see what is happening. Hope you still have some season left to get more birds. What breed of dog and gun do you take on your bird trips?.....Bob
It's just that you're on top of your game with welcoming new members and not many people get to sneak in a hello before you do....:D

Maybe the elk hunting and trout fishing are going better.

Oh yeah, the elk hunting was most excellent this year!

IMG00018-20090927-0954.jpg

I'm don't fish much for trout but the walleye and pike fishing were good last winter!

P2060068.jpg

P2060073.jpg

Sorry for the slight diversion, I'm supposed to be thinking about pheasants!

Welcome roostershooter, dang nice elk.
Getting a limit of roosters per day in MT this year is also dang good. Welcome and congrats!

Back