Hello from Kankakee ill

whatsnext

I stumbled across this forum and liked what I saw so I joined .I am 36 I have three kids and two britt's one french and one american.

Welcome to the site, I think you will enjoy it. There are some real good people in the Ill. forum.

Welcome to Uph. Pull up at seat and post away, there are great people on this sight. And the mods don't let things get out of hand. Welcome again :)

Hey there, Welcome!

You see any substantial difference between the breedings of the two dogs? I'd imagine conformation would be different, but how about disposition and birdiness?

BTW, pictures are always nice. :)

Hey there, Welcome!

You see any substantial difference between the breedings of the two dogs? I'd imagine conformation would be different, but how about disposition and birdiness?

BTW, pictures are always nice. :)

I would have to say that the american has more go in him but his breeding is geared more towards FT's.My french britt does not have a really fast break away while my american usually hits the ground with the wheels spinning.

Hey there and welcome! How did you guys fare with this last snow storm?

We got more than I want that's for sure, I would say there is 8 or 10 inches of snow in my back yard.

Yeah, this has been tough winter. A friend was checking his food plots/habitat on his farm in Marengo IL this past Friday. He said his standing corn is filled in with 6ft drifts. Willow whips 8ft snow drifts. The birds have moved out and into another area somewhere.

Also, something I've never heard of or seen before, he said the coyotes are actually beginning to eat the corn off the ears.

Anyone ever seen this before:confused:

I took the pups out on friday and there was very little cover along the ditches,i was hoping for another mild winter or at least less snow but we get what we get.

Back