Health,(my own), Habitat, Upland Birds

Welcome Back O/N. Our wishes for the best in recovery both in your health and the habitat. Can't keep a good man down!

oldandnew,

I should buy you an iced tea some time when I am in Liberty.

Best wishes to you and heres hoping for lots of years for you to be able to hunt ,post and impove habitat!!

O&N
glad to hear you are doing better, them ole strokes aint no fun for sure. Liberty, Mo. I know where that is at , I am originally from Missouri but on the other side of the state. I bought a dog from a place a little south of KC, called Baier's den SP? Paculiar, Mo. great people but I heard Buddy Baier has passed away, anyway glad to hear you are doing well, kill a few quail for me this fall and wash it down with your favorite drink. :cheers:

You all welcome for ice tea. I figure the forum here gives me welcome relief, I cannot believe I got better from this, this fast! I was at the right stroke center. I would stress to all to be viligent about blood chemistry as you get older, I was not on blood thinners, that would probably would have saved me. I sure am now! The patients,some old, some youngers, who left the hospital going to long term care some that may be all they will every. I 'm the lucky one, Pray for these people, visit them, lots have the minds, may cannot communicate. I was there for a while. Somebody seems to think I to be here for a while, I am delighted to concur!

O&N, Glad your doing good and glad to have you hanging around.:thumbsup:

Havent checked this forum in a while, but always enjoy your insights and stories oldandnew! The nesting weather has been prime so far, hope we can see a recovery from last years low numbers!

O and n. Sorry to hear about your stroke. Prayers on the way
Hope u r doing better it takes time as u know well
Hope u are ready. By nov first

Back