Hard core looking for friends to hunt with.

Goosemaster

I'd like to hunt south dak. In January. Looking for people. No control freaks.I just let my dogs go,and try to keep up. Going to motel it,in small towns.

Goosemaster, you're a little light on the types of hunters who you do not want to join you. Aren't there more types that are unacceptable?

Goosemaster, you're a little light on the types of hunters who you do not want to join you. Aren't there more types that are unacceptable?
I just freelance. I'm not a conservative, I like classic rock, old gtos, old shotguns, old shells.I generally don't like big game hunters.I just let my dogs go, and I try to keep up.Im not a control freak.I don't use crates,rarely use a leash, except in the city.Im not a country type.I grew up in town. I'm a 5th generation montana guy.

I just freelance. I'm not a conservative, I like classic rock, old gtos, old shotguns, old shells.I generally don't like big game hunters.I just let my dogs go, and I try to keep up.Im not a control freak.I don't use crates,rarely use a leash, except in the city.Im not a country type.I grew up in town. I'm a 5th generation montana guy.
You sound like a decent enough chap haha. Question: do you have an old GTO? if so, please post pics. Another question: why don't you generally like big game hunters? Just curious.

You sound like a decent enough chap haha. Question: do you have an old GTO? if so, please post pics. Another question: why don't you generally like big game hunters? Just curious.
Yes,I have an old gto, and firebird. I have seen lots of illegal activities from big game hunters. Poaching,littering, theft,trespassing. Bird hunters tend to be more educated, and bird hunting is not about meat.

Yes,I have an old gto, and firebird. I have seen lots of illegal activities from big game hunters. Poaching,littering, theft,trespassing. Bird hunters tend to be more educated, and bird hunting is not about meat.
A retiring Kansas game warden was given a page in the monthly state wildlife magazine to say goodbye, share stories, whatever. One thing he said that astounded me was that in his 20+ year career he checked many deer camps every season and not once was everything on the up and up. Not ONCE!

Now what about some car pics?

A retiring Kansas game warden was given a page in the monthly state wildlife magazine to say goodbye, share stories, whatever. One thing he said that astounded me was that in his 20+ year career he checked many deer camps every season and not once was everything on the up and up. Not ONCE!

Now what about some car pics?
One thing they do, is get tags for people who don't even hunt.That's not legal.They shoot into a heard of elk, wounding elk.They shoot from inside their trucks,then drive off.They spotlight at night.Generally a bunch of hicks.

Back