Happy New Years

onpoint

Have a Happy New Years UPHers, be safe and have a joyous holiday filled with good food, good friends and good spirits. Please don't drink and drive this holiday, if your drinking stay where you are or get somebody who's sober to do the driving.

I'm staying put.

Have a Happy New Years UPHers, be safe and have a joyous holiday filled with good food, good friends and good spirits. Please don't drink and drive this holiday, if your drinking stay where you are or get somebody who's sober to do the driving.

I'm staying put.

I am too. Happy new Tears

I'm staying put.

I really meant Happy New Years. I have a new laptop and I have some getting aquainted to do.

Yup, Happy New Year.

I hope you and yours are healthy or healing, your dogs are stout, and you have an achievable dream to pursue in 2015.

(Notice how the years are moving faster? Grab a carp!)

(No, wait; Carpe Diem!)

:D

All you nuts on here, Happy New Year!! may 2015 be healthy and prosperous for you all and may the rain gods be generous at the right time this year!!

Happy New Year to all of you on this fantastic forum. Thanks for being here.

Back