guyndog Banned

Dogdad

Banned
I’m new here but that is highly demeaning and unprofessional. It’s those “whiners” who support your business. I will no longer go to UGUIDE properties. I thought This forum is supposed to be about information for fellow hunters, not name calling. Doesn’t anyone moderate this? This being said have a fun season everyone

Actually the name of the original Whiners Weekend thread got re-named by webguy. I think this issue got beat around pretty good on that thread and probably not a good idea to start another one. Anyway, that weekend is over so let's move forward.

Wow! Another whining little offended Baby!!!!

I didn't know there were actual hunters out there that were such Baby's and got offended by every little thing!

Put your big boy pants on Buddy!

Since UGUIDE runs a 1st class operation and has incredible knowledge about conservation in the State of SD, I'm sure you won't be missed. But, that's none of my business!

Sorry if this hurts your feelings! Waaaahhhhhhh

Wow. Everyone is so nice here. Being new here I did not realize calling people names was standard protocol. I’ve hunted your planted birds for a long time, supporting your state And I met a lot of nice people until now.

Sorry there Buddy!

I don't live in the Great State of SD!

Planted birds you can find on the game farms in SD. I hunt strictly wild birds on private land in SD. (No, your not invited)

Good Job at stirring the pot. There's another guy on here just like you. I wonder if he got kicked off, and your the same guy back again with a different name?

I didn't know there were actual hunters out there that were such Baby's and got offended by every little thing!

Since UGUIDE runs a 1st class operation and has incredible knowledge about conservation in the State of SD, I'm sure you won't be missed. But, that's none of my business!

Wow! I wonder if the Moderators are aware of this drivel and sarcasm. I do plan to alert them to this post. Keep this up and you will be off , as well.

I’m new here but that is highly demeaning and unprofessional. It’s those “whiners” who support your business. I will no longer go to UGUIDE properties. I thought This forum is supposed to be about information for fellow hunters, not name calling. Doesn’t anyone moderate this? This being said have a fun season everyone

Careful young Jedi don't go down the dark side. Subject has been already covered ad neuseam. Started out as a joke but some guys got their panties in a bunch

Drivel and sarcasm?

Another guy with hurt feelings? Come on man!

I'm not the guy posting things about people's businesses and bad mouthing them.

If you'd like to talk or visit over a cup of coffee, I'm right in your backyard of MN!

Wow! I wonder if the Moderators are aware of this drivel and sarcasm. I do plan to alert them to this post. Keep this up and you will be off , as well.

Ya know, for a relatively new guy on this site you sure have a big mouth. We don't need, nor do we want, post like yours. If you can't find something constructive to say then I'd advise finding another site to express yourself. This type of banter is not tolerated on this site. Keep it up and you will find yourself banned just like another newbie, guyndog.

Hello Dogdad.

Please re-read the thread that was named "Whiners Weekend" and renamed to "2017 South Dakota Resident Opener". I posted my response and renamed the thread to "2017 South Dakota Resident Opener" since there were positive comments and a good discussion in the thread other than the obvious. I didn't want to be completely facist on this forum. So let's just leave it at that.

In regards to being a moderator, being a the owner of this website and the moderators, we get thrown into the middle of things all the time. You can't win. The moderators do a good job on this website and are very fair. So if you want to come walk a mile in my shoes, you are welcome to.

You have posted 2 comments on this forum so far and both are negative. So you may want to put some thought into your 3rd.

Thanks,

Webguy

I looked up Dogdad. He's the same user that was stirring the pot before that I recently banned. He's just trying to get a reaction.

So there is nothing more to really talk about on this forum post other than if you fine gentlemen see a guy with a low amount of posts like him slip through and start being negative from post #1, you can probably bet it's him.

Webguy

Back