Greatest First Play In NFL Super Bowl History

FCSpringer

Man is this game a flop and painful to watch. Any early predictions on next years game. This kinda leaves a mud pile on the whole season to see this, LOL. I was hoping for a good game.

Last edited:
Its not over yet. :D

It's over. The only pass play manning has had over 10 yds was to the seahawks defense:thumbsup: Epic choke job:thumbsup:. I hope the seahawks pitch a shut out that would be great. I am just glad I haven't had to see horseface elway once:thumbsup:

2.5 minutes to go in the third quarter...it's kinda sad.

Yea this game sucked. Denver didn't show up. Manning got beat by a better team, with a better game plan. I didn't care one way or the other who won, but I did expect a much better game. :rolleyes:

Has there been a bigger flop in history? Man that was almost as if they were paid a few billion to toss the game LOL. They could not do much more wrong.

Yea coot said it. There was not much omaha, or any autobilizing by manning compared to two weeks ago. Make you think it might all be rigged. I mean there is so much money involved. I don't know just saying.

Hey it's OK ---Denver fans are use to this kinda thing--not as much as Viking fans are --but use to it :D:D:D:D

The only time you hear the omaha crap is in the quiet at home. It was pretty loud there tonight. Manning was shell shocked. Seattle smacked his recievers everytime they caught it, and jammed them hard at the line. It's no mystery how to beat manning. Pressure along with tough play on recievers and he will wilt. Ravens did it last year, Patriots have done it a bunch over the years. Seattle just beat them up tonight.

rigged game.....hahahahahaha.......you guys are funny or the type that voted for our current potus!! I'm sure the Denver guys just loved getting stuffed all night in the name of some bigger plan by the league...once again....hahahahahahaha GO HAWKS. oh and to the Vikings huggers out there, sure we'll take your problem child Harvin and help him get the ring he deserves...that dude is lightning!!!!!

rigged game.....hahahahahaha.......you guys are funny or the type that voted for our current potus!! I'm sure the Denver guys just loved getting stuffed all night in the name of some bigger plan by the league...once again....hahahahahahaha GO HAWKS. oh and to the Vikings huggers out there, sure we'll take your problem child Harvin and help him get the ring he deserves...that dude is lightning!!!!!

LOL cockrocker you could not be more worng about voting for the current Potus if you tried. You might want to think before you go there.:mad:

Yeah, it was "rigged" alright . . . rigged by a relentless Seahawks team. Congrats 'Hawks! the victory was well-earned.

LOL cockrocker you could not be more worng about voting for the current Potus if you tried. You might want to think before you go there.:mad:

I agree please don't take this and turn an innocent thread in to yet another pile of trash.;)
As far as Harvin goes. Good riddance. The guy played like 7 plays all year again. Just like he did in MN. We all know from here he is a talented guy. Luckily for them he got back for 1 of his few games at the right time. But he does not stay healthy, and too much baggage. Great for him this game, but the same thing will be back next year. And besides he was replaced by an equal in Patterson who ran back more this year and went to the pro bowl his first season.;) Plus the 3 players we get from them including a first rounder this draft;). I'd say MN got a better deal. Results should show that a few years from now.;) Back to the topic, I was pulling for destiny a little, it would have been nice to see one of the great ones go out in different fashion. Not my favorite team, but ya cant help feeling a tad sorry for Manning.

I agree please don't take this and turn an innocent thread in to yet another pile of trash.;)
As far as Harvin goes. Good riddance. The guy played like 7 plays all year again. Just like he did in MN. We all know from here he is a talented guy. Luckily for them he got back for 1 of his few games at the right time. But he does not stay healthy, and too much baggage. Great for him this game, but the same thing will be back next year. And besides he was replaced by an equal in Patterson who ran back more this year and went to the pro bowl his first season.;) Plus the 3 players we get from them including a first rounder this draft;). I'd say MN got a better deal. Results should show that a few years from now.;) Back to the topic, I was pulling for destiny a little, it would have been nice to see one of the great ones go out in different fashion. Not my favorite team, but ya cant help feeling a tad sorry for Manning.

Your right about harvin. Minnesota will be better off in the long run. I wasn't pulling for peyton. Really wouldn't have mattered what team he played for. I liked him when he played for the vols in college. When the mannings lost me was when Archie let the chargers know Eli wouldn't play for them if they picked him first in the draft. I found that to be arrogant. Not saying peyton is like that, by all accounts he is pretty cool. It just seems that they have had their share of fame. That and I can't stand donkey faced Elway. Watching him, Archie and Eli high fiving in the owners box when they beat a hapless New England team made me want to vomit.I like rooting for the underdog some. Russell wilson is a class act. Told throughout his life he was too little to play football well he showed them. I am a little sad for John Fox, he too seems like a class act.

It went wrong from the Coin flip!! Ponder could have led the Hawks to victory last night. That is how dominant they were.

Yea coot said it. There was not much omaha, or any autobilizing by manning compared to two weeks ago. Make you think it might all be rigged. I mean there is so much money involved. I don't know just saying.

Two reasons why you did not hear Manning audible much or use Omaha at the line.

1. Crowd noise. Not sure if anyone else noticed, but it was noticeably louder when the Broncos were on offense then when Seattle was. Not even close.

2. But the biggest reason was that Seattle does not try to disguise their defense. No reason to audible when everything is the same. They line up the same and dare you to beat them. Smash mouth football at it's best.

Manning was constantly out of his comfort zone and the hawks disrupted his timing. He's not a scrambler and relies on pocket presence with quick timing routes. Get in his face and make him move, he struggles. Credit the Seahawks DB's for giving their front 4 more time to get to Manning. Denver simply had no answer to what the Seahawks were doing plain and simple. I'm not sure any QB would have stood a chance the way that Defense played as a whole.

Last edited:
Back