Greatest First Play In NFL Super Bowl History

I like the Broncos ok, I get tired if the Payton Manning #1 stuff all the time. We won't hear a lot of that for a while.:)
I think it is good for football to have such a defensive dominated Superbowl.
All these passing records going on in the NFL is not all that good.
I wanted Seattle all the way, I like whats going on there. 5-6-7 round picks and walk ons made into Bro Bowlers. Says a lot for the organization.

Harvin? I really like His talent, all His baggage will come to a head in Seattle to. Good news though for Seattle, they would have stomped Denver without him, just like they dominated during the rest of the season without him.

I REALLY doubt that any NFL team would at this time take Harvin over Patterson. :eek:

The Vikings did REAL well with that move. :cheers:

They sure got a first class whoopin that's for sure. Looks like the NFC was a much stronger side this season, more so then I ever thought. Willson will be back more then once I think to the SB. May be the end of Manning's era, but a good one it was.

I'm pretty sure that you guys noticed this.:)
About midway through the 3rd quarter Payton gave up on winning.
Salvage what he could. A superbowl record maybe. :10sign:

SO, for sure he had options:confused: Go deep, get a big gain, out of bounds, stop and work the clock. :rolleyes:

So what did Payton do? :confused:

Checked off Duh! 3-4-5 yards gains take up as much time as a rushing play, maybe more, again duh.

So, time will heal, Payton, 2 interceptions a fumble, happy feet.

No one will remember that silly stuff pertaining to Payton's legacy.

You think?:confused: That the most completions, be that as they may?
A Superbowl record, that might be important to Payton's legacy?

Actually believe it or not I enjoy following Payton's career. Kinda fun.

His legacy is already etched. One of the best at that position. A miracle he is still able to play after 4 neck surgeries and overcoming all the nerve problems to even throw a ball at the NFL level. Carp hates Elway because the Chiefs are his team and Carp can't stand to see a division foe go to any Superbowls. Wilson is a good QB and a great person and with that D should make it to more Superbowls before free agency sets in. Both the Chiefs and Broncos get the NFC West in the regular season this year. Not sure what will change if anything in the NFC vs.Afc in the near future. They look real tough! NFC might go on another long run!!! Commercials sucked too. What happened to KIA and Hyundai? Going luxury now? So, much for going green!

Bleu, that is one of the things.
For me, you and lots of others. Elway, I can remember. Joe Montana for sure, Bradshaw, Marino, Staubach, Tarkenton, Favre, Young, and lots more. :thumbsup::eek:
Elway is still BY FAR the best Bronco QB ever, by far!!!!!!!
Lets just let the Payton Manning thing run it's course, see what happens.
Holy crap! I do know he is one of the best, just not there yet.:cheers:

I'm pretty sure that you guys noticed this.:)
About midway through the 3rd quarter Payton gave up on winning.
Salvage what he could. A superbowl record maybe. :10sign:

SO, for sure he had options:confused: Go deep, get a big gain, out of bounds, stop and work the clock. :rolleyes:

So what did Payton do? :confused:

Checked off Duh! 3-4-5 yards gains take up as much time as a rushing play, maybe more, again duh.

So, time will heal, Payton, 2 interceptions a fumble, happy feet.

No one will remember that silly stuff pertaining to Payton's legacy.

You think?:confused: That the most completions, be that as they may?
A Superbowl record, that might be important to Payton's legacy?

Actually believe it or not I enjoy following Payton's career. Kinda fun.

When your down by 22 points at the half, it's not a stretch for the other team to think your going to be passing the rest of the game. The Hawks def line just pinned their ears back and went after him. The DB's know what's coming, makes it pretty easy to defend. If the running game for the Broncos would have been at least somewhat effective like Peyton was hoping, things may have been a little closer. Not saying they would have won, but probably not a blow out.

Back