Great Customer Service...

Hobie1026

So a couple weeks ago I lost the forearm screw out of my Fausti-made side by side. I finally got around to calling Fausti USA. Got my credit card out and ready to see how much this was going to cost me.

I got a hold of the gentleman for Fausti and explained my predicament. All he asked for was my address and said it would be in the mail the next day. He hung up before I got a chance to ask him how much for the screw. A new screw showed up in the mailbox this weekend.

A lost screw isn't that big of a deal but it was pretty refreshing to deal with a helpful, competent representative and because of it's shape it's not something I could run down to the corner hardware store and replace. Just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

I'll look at their offerings next time I'm in the market; I hear they have a pretty awesome custom shop and I'm coming up on the big five oh....:thumbsup:

(Not affiliated in any way....yadda yadda yadda....)_

So a couple weeks ago I lost the forearm screw out of my Fausti-made side by side. I finally got around to calling Fausti USA. Got my credit card out and ready to see how much this was going to cost me.

I got a hold of the gentleman for Fausti and explained my predicament. All he asked for was my address and said it would be in the mail the next day. He hung up before I got a chance to ask him how much for the screw. A new screw showed up in the mailbox this weekend.

A lost screw isn't that big of a deal but it was pretty refreshing to deal with a helpful, competent representative and because of it's shape it's not something I could run down to the corner hardware store and replace. Just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

I'll look at their offerings next time I'm in the market; I hear they have a pretty awesome custom shop and I'm coming up on the big five oh....:thumbsup:

(Not affiliated in any way....yadda yadda yadda....)_

It is so refreshing when you get real customer services these days! Thanks for sharing. :cheers: Columbia vests have done the same for me (they have a lifetime gar.)

I've never owned or even shot a Fausti, but I've met the "Shotgun Sisters" at the SHOT Show. They inherited the company from their father. The youngest one, Barbara, is every bit as hot in real life as she looks in this photo.

If I wasn't a committed Ithaca guy, I'd love to do some business with them!

CIRCOLAREcopia.jpg

Fausti

I had a Fausti when Fausti wasn't cool, great guns and my old one is still gunning down birds.

Wow, I would give them a shot!! And good looking women too...brarph bing! I am here all week! Tip your waiters!

they are reputable guns, and they don't look cheap. but regardless these days it is nice for someone to send even a small part like that free of charge.:cheers:

If I come into a lot of money someday I would diffidently look very close at their weapons, I have only seen one and it was a great, sweet gun. by the way, saw it at R&D, We have a great gunsmith out here. R&D is the #1 in repair and fitting...Bob can do almost anything!

Last edited:
That is outstanding in this day and age. I have also had outstanding service from Browning customer service.

Their guns are beautiful. I am seriously considering one.

Back