Good Morning America

Juat plain AWESOME!!!!!!!:10sign:

Yes, that was very good I liked that very much.---Bob

You know I have gotten lazy and busy and haven't taken time to fly our flag as much as I should, so this morning my two flags were flying proudly on my front porch for all passing by to see.

And it was a glorious day here in Dodge and the evening was spectacular at the ranch. I watched the pheasants, turkeys and deer as night fell over the prairie. Again, I say, "God Bless America!"

Last edited:
I live in the city of Spokane and I don't get to see that beautiful sunset. I have seen it when I lived in the Midwest some 34 years ago. Now that you bring it up I realise now how much I miss it.---Bob

I do enjoy the sunsets, such as this one on a recent sand hill quail hunt ending a near perfect day with good friends and dogs.

stick11Jan09049.jpg

Those Texas girls can sing...this was at the United Center in Lubbock; notice the Texas Tech logo on the court.

Uncle Buck I remember those sunsets, I lived in Linton, ND from 1970 to 1975. So I did see my share of them.---Bob

Its been almost every sunset here lately, tho the one I showed is Last Nov. after done with a good hunt.

Storm clouds over Lake Oahe.
________
Bb

Last edited:
We are not real familiar with what we call that bright thing in the sky here! But I sure do enjoy the pics you folks send! Here, we stand in amazement, and try to figure out what that bright thing in the sky is, but we do enjoy it when it does show up! lol Thanks again for the pics! Rod:10sign:

rwigg, I had to check twice to make sure you were talking about Michigan. You have to see the west coast. We even have a National Reputation for not seeing that Bright Thing in the Sky this time of year. But come July we say give the winter and let it cool down.---Bob

LOL! Guess we probably come in second for a national rep! It even warms me up when I see a pic of the bright thing.:cheers:

Back