Getting back into hunting in Wisconsin

m-zimmermann

Hi All,

Just joined the forum. I used to hunt all the time in my teenage years throughout Wisconsin (deer/goose/pheasant) but then moved to Ohio and got out of the groove. I moved back to Wisconsin about 8 years ago after college and am now just getting back into hunting. I got a Brittany (named Hunter) about a year ago now and we have been out in the field a handful of times and he has been awesome.

Right now I only have been to a few hunting clubs and hitting up public land. If anyone wants to head out ever I am definitely up for it.

Mike

Welcome from another Wisconsin member! There are still birds out there on the PHG. Bong is even still stocking until Saturday...hunt the heavy cover. :thumbsup:

Welcome M.Z. Brittany's are kinda nice to have around. :)
Fun little dogs for sure.
Post a couple pics of Hunter.
My little Britt is Woody, Woodster. Great pal and a heck of a bird dog :thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Here is a pic from today. Got my first bird on public hunting land! I missed a second rooster as well.

I'm hooked...

I did the late life marriage, had kids, a business I had to mind, and did the same thing, it's harder than it was previously but no less exciting! Welcome back, good dogs are a priority these days!

MZ, thanks for the pic, good looking pup.:thumbsup:

Back