Garmin Astro

I was looking at a Cabelas "pre black friday" ad they sent me and noticed that they had some 1 day sales. Today is $150 off an Astro unit. I haven't studied them much so I don't know what is a good price, but once my current collars go bad I am going to look into the Astro.

Thought I'd report if any of you were in the market for one.

I am really in need of another collar. I love my Garmin and got it last year on sale at Cabelas for a song. It's not the new style but it works good and was probably the best purchase I have ever made.

I also saw the sale today... Just an FYI, I bought the Astro 320 + DC40 from Cabela's on Black Friday last year for $399.99. I was able to combine some coupons to get it down to $359.99 and used my points for the rest... I don't know if they will mark it down any more but if you are on the fence it might be worth waiting until next week to see if the price comes down more.

Gents,

Just an fyi that I'm moving this thread to the gear forum for more views. I bought an Alpha three months ago for the new pup and absolutely love it. I haven't used hardly any of the fancy features yet, just mostly the plug and play ones, but am having a good time with it. :cheers:

Back