Funny story from last year

so what your saying is you went and shot 5 or 6 shots in a town park????:confused:

Unreal

That's unbelievable. Unbelievably stupid, rash, irresponsible and immature. Jokers like you and acts such as this are the reason that responsible hunters are having our rights restricted more and more each year. I have a hard time defending the general public's right to own a gun when people are performing such idiotic acts.

You've heard the saying "one bad apple can ruin the whole bushel"? You're that apple. Grow up, dummy.

Story was, steamn and a couple of his buddies were hanging out in a city park that bordered a cornfield. They saw a bunch of roosters and decided it would be a good idea to grab their guns, run over and start shooting. In the park.

He's removed the post now, because this forum is made up primarily of responsible hunters that don't think asinine behavior like this is funny.

I can not believe an ethical hunter would do something like this, especially not knowing what or who might be back there, you know a kid could be back there playing, and on top of that running with a shotgun. heck I guess your dad did not teach you right or you just don't give a d -- n
I guess a pheasant in the bag means more to you than the safety of you and your other nimwits you hunt with or any innoscent bystanders as well what the people may think who may have seen your unsafe actions. Just the kind of stuff the antihunters need to fuel there fires. Can you imagine if the towns report and/or photographer had seen this
Dumb A---s
just my $.02 :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

you know I really wish the county sheriff / or the city police officers would have saw this and arrested them on tresspassing charges, this really p----s me off and to brag about it on top of that. I bet I never hunt with them or if they post any other post i will make sure I just pass over them.
again just my $.02:mad:

the thing that got me mad was what they did. but then he posted and said that it was funny. i didnt think it was very funny.

Agreed. The story was fabricated, wrong, and terrible. Not sure what I was thinking. I'll pay my penance in Pheasants Forever volunteer work.

Last edited:
Ahh, now he changes his story...

Huh - what a surprise. Steamn acts like an idiot, posts a story about acting like an idiot, then, when everyone calls him out, tries to play the "I was just kidding" card.

Hey, Steamn - would you have said it was fabricated if you hadn't run into this sort of feedback??? Guessing not.

From what I can tell, you have nothing positive to offer to this forum - or to the sport of pheasant hunting in general. Why don't you and your immature buddies find something productive to do and spend your time elsewhere?

Last edited:
Hey, copheasanthunter - that'd be a total of $.04 now. Keep it comin'! I think steamn could use a couple bucks worth at that rate...:cheers:

I think the flogging has been adequate, no reason to continue the bloodbath. Let us all move on.

Back