From NJ

BryanW

Hey there. My name is Bryan and I'm 41 from the state of NJ. I have not been hunting long. Last year was my first time, but I absolutely love it. I am not a stranger to firearms however as I have been a sport shooter for the past ten years. I did two preserve hunts last year, but this year I will be heading to one of the WMA's. I hunt alone as the only friends I have only hunt deer. I don't have a dog cause as of this past July I lost my Golden of 11 years to cancer. But this sight looks awesome with a lot of cool people and good information. Have a great and safe season all!:cheers:

Howdy Bryan, Welcome, and sorry to hear of the loss of your Golden.

Bunch of folks here who have been there and done that, and are generous with information, and welcome an audience for the old stories that become new with a fresh audience.

Ask away, as you will; that which we do not know, we will make up. :)

Welcome to the sight, a lot of good people here with the same passion for upland hunting. Sorry to hear about your Golden. Are you planning on getting a new pup? New Jersey does a good job with it's stocking program, you might want to hunt the non-stocking days to avoid the crowds.

welcome Byan, glade to have you join us on the boards. lots of good folks on here.:thumbsup:

where in NJ? I'm originally from NJ but live in IL now. yes NJ does a very good job with their stocking program so you have birds to chase.

Back